Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Menthol 12.72g in 106g, Camphor (synthetic) 6.3g in 106g
Labeler: Mueller Sports Medicine LLC
NDC Code: 52564-312
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Menthol 12%||Pain Relief|
|Camphor 6%||Pain Relief|
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use with heating pad, pack, wrap, hot water bottle or any heating element.
When using this product do not get into eyes
- avoid contact with other mucous membranes
Discontinue use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
- if pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using
- Rotate pump's spout counter-clockwise slightly to unlock; clockwise to lock
- Children under 12 years of age consult a physician
- Apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed
- Wash hands with soap and water after each application to avoid spreading to the eyes or other sensitive mucous membranes
Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-B, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Carbomer, Acrylates Copolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Lauryl Laurate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Menthyl Lactate, Hydrated Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate
Call 1-800-356-9522 or Email us at email@example.com
Keep from heat and flame
Cooling Menthol &
muscle and joint pain
HELPS TO RELIEVE PAIN
- Muscle Aches & Pain
- Joint Pain
NET WT 3.75 OZ (106 g)
31200 LBL31200A - 9.16
menthol and camphor (synthetic) cream
|Labeler - Mueller Sports Medicine LLC (006426316)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 8, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.