Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 100mg in 100mL
Labeler: Inopak, Ltd
NDC code: 58575-170
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 20, 2022.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1% W/W
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Handwash to help reduce bacteria on the skin that potentially can cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of eyes, ears or mouth. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation and redness develop or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Pump sufficient amount of foam into palm of hand.
- Wet all surfaces of both hands thoroughly with product, including the area under the fingernails and rub until dry.
Cetrimonium chloride, laurtrimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, stearalkonium chloride, water
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Inopak, Ltd (194718243)|
|Registrant - Inopak, Ltd (194718243)|
Document Id: a0a4a0aa-e449-4c83-a78f-769175218834
Set id: ad513dd9-5c44-4c64-bb97-6ced49aae02a
Effective Time: 20191030
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.