GIGGLES ANTIBACTERIAL WET WIPES
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 17, 2022.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1g
Labeler: SEVINCLER SAGLIK URUNLERI SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM SIRKETI
NDC Code: 80088-001
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin. May be used on face, arms and legs.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children, except with adult supervision.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse with water.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use, consult a doctor if irritation persists for more than 72 hours,
- If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Remove lid from canister.
- Life flap in center of lid.
- Pull up corner of center sheet, twist to a point and thread through dispenser hole in lid.
- Do not push finger through opening.
- Replace lid and pul sheet out at an angle. The next sheet pops up automatically.
- When finished, reseal by closing lid flap to retain moisture.
Direction for use
- Thoroughly wipe hands and face as desired.
- Allow to dry without wiping.
- Discard wipe in trash receptacle after use. Do not flush.
Propylene Glycol, 4Na EDTA, Sorbitol, Aloe Extract, Purified Water, Fragrance.
|GIGGLES ANTIBACTERIAL WET WIPES
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - SEVINCLER SAGLIK URUNLERI SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM SIRKETI (566225838)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.