JANITEX DISINFECTING WIPES 75% ALCOHOL
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 11, 2020.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 75g in 100g
Labeler: Pacific Health Systems Inc.
NDC Code: 79519-060
Ethyl Alcohol 75 %
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- For external use only, harmful if swallowed.
- Do not use as baby wipe.
- Do not flush.
- Do not use on open skin wounds.
- Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or allergic reaction occurs.
- Flammable - Keep away from fire or flame
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Open container plastic cover. Tear off moisture seal film. Pull out wipe corner from the center of wipe roll; twist wipe corner through the dispensing center of the canister. Next sheets pop up automatically. Keep center cap closed to prevent moisture loss. • No need to rinse after usage. Allow skin to dry without wiping. For adults and children 2 years and over. • Discard properly after use. • Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store in dry and cool place and away from oxidizers.
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Extract
75% Alcohol Concentration
Distributed by Pacific Health Systems Inc.
19 Commerce Road Unit E Fairfield, NJ 07004
Made in Turkey
|JANITEX DISINFECTING WIPES 75% ALCOHOL
ethyl alcohol cloth
|Labeler - Pacific Health Systems Inc. (080638960)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.