Premium Hand Sanitizer Gel PSG
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on June 10, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Renowned Chemical Solutions Llc
NDC Code: 74837-002
Alcohol 70% v/v
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do not use
• in children less than 2 months of age
• on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Inactive Ingredients glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water, triethanolamine, carbomer, propylene glycol
Alcohol Antiseptic 70%
Renowned Trading, LLC 18465 FM 362 RD, Waller, TX 77484
|PREMIUM HAND SANITIZER GEL
|Labeler - Renowned Chemical Solutions Llc (114392114)|