cleanworks Hand Sanitizer Wipes
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 17, 2020.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.75mL
Labeler: Art and Cook Inc.
NDC Code: 78332-002
Ethyl Alcohol 75%
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only, do not inhale or ingest
in or near eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin
irritation or rash develops and persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Unfold, and wipe hands thoroughly for about 30 seconds
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- Not recommended for infants
- Dispose of wipe in trash after use. DO NOT flush
- Store at room temperature (66ºF-77ºF)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Water
|CLEANWORKS HAND SANITIZER WIPES
|Labeler - Art and Cook Inc. (783853018)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.