Dr. Hobbs Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitizer with Aloe
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 80L in 100L
Labeler: 1 Indigo Child LLC
NDC code: 76564-2191
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 4, 2022.
Alcohol 80% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
- in children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
- Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Aloe Vera Leaf, Aminomethylpropanol, Carbomer, Fragrance, Water
|DR. HOBBS ANTI-BACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE
|Labeler - 1 Indigo Child LLC (021561596)|
|Cosco International, Inc.||016433141||manufacture(76564-2191)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.