Hemorrhoid Master Hemorrhoid and Fissure
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 11, 2019.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 40mg in 1g, PHENYLEPHRINE 2.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Ebanel Laboratories, Inc
NDC Code: 72654-002
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%
Analgesic (Pain Relief)
- Helps relieve the anorectal itching and discomfort in the perianal area.
- Temporarily reduces swelling associated with irritation in hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue.
For external and or intrarectal use only.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- in case of bleeding.
- if allergic reaction to product occurs. If the symptoms being treated does not subside or if redness. irritation, swelling, pain, or other sympoms develop or increase.
do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland unless directed by a doctor.
- with an applicator if the introduction of the applicator into the rectum causes additional pain. Consult doctor promptly.
if you are
- presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults: Apply to the affected area up to 3 times dialy.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- When practical, clean affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry (patting or blotting) with tissue or soft cloth before use.
- To use dispensing cap, attach it to tube, lubricate well, then gently insert part way into anus and squeeze tube to deliver medication. Thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after use with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
Attach applicator to tube. Lubricate well, then gently insert applicator into the rectum.
For External use: Do not put this proudct into the rectum using fingers or any mechanical device.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cholecalciferol, Cholesterol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Dodecane, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrocortisone, Isododecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Lecithin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Pyridoxine HCl, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Zinc Oxide.
|HEMORRHOID MASTER HEMORRHOID AND FISSURE
lidocaine, phenylephrine ointment
|Labeler - Ebanel Laboratories, Inc (079352161)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.