Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 21, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 3mL
Labeler: DXM Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 71598-003
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
In each 3ml (one dose)
Dextromethrophan HBr 30 mg......................cough suppressant
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), or
- a persisten or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor if a cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- only use this product according to these directions or as directed by a doctor.
- do not exceed 120 milligrams in any 24-hour period
- measure only 3mL with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL= milliliter
- this adult product is not intented for use in children under 12 years of age.
|adults and children 12 years and over||
3mL every 6 to 8 hours
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if printed shrink band on bottle is broken or missing.
Inactive ingredients flavours, high fructose corn syrup, phosphoric acid, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate (preservative), sucralose
Questions or comments?
Call 1-833-289-7626 between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday or visit our website www.RoboCough.com to report serious adverse events associated with the use of this product. Please call a doctor for medical advice.
dextromethorphan hbr liquid
|Labeler - DXM Pharmaceutical, Inc. (080748277)|
|Registrant - DXM Pharmaceutical, Inc. (080748277)|
|Woodfield Pharmaceutical, LLC||079398730||manufacture(71598-003)|
More about dextromethorphan
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 322 Reviews
- Drug class: antitussives
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Dextromethorphan (Advanced Reading)
- Dextromethorphan Capsules
- Dextromethorphan Chewable Tablets
- Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Suspension
- ... +3 more