Herbion Naturals Honey Lemon
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 16, 2021.
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.5mg
Labeler: Herbion Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd
NDC Code: 44237-016
|Cough Suppressant / Oral Anesthetic|
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- for temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 2 years of age and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- diabetic patients should not use Herbion drops without the advice of a physician and they should monitor glucose levels closely while taking drops as they may alter blood-glucose levels
- store in a cool, dry place, below 77°F
- protect from heat and light
Ascorbic Acid, Artificial Flavors, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Oil, Greater Galangal Rhizome, Hyssop, Large-leaf Geiger Tree Fruit, Licorice Root, Liquid Glucose, Long Pepper Fruit, Malabar Nut Tree Leaf.
1-888-(OK-HERBION) 654-3724, Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm
Herbion USA Inc.
Williamsville, NY 14221
Made in Pakistan
|HERBION NATURALS HONEY LEMON
|Labeler - Herbion Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd (645482936)|
|Herbion Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd||645482936||manufacture(44237-016)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.