C Lax Laxative
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC code: 59779-120
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 30, 2022.
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
in children under 6 years of age
- abdominal pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
unable to swallow without chewing.
- do not chew or crush tablets
- do not take this product within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- abdominal discomfort, faintness, and cramps may occur
- you need to use more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occurs after use of a laxative. These may be signs of serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- each tablet works differently. Adults and children over 12 may need fewer tablets to get the same effect as more tablets of another brand.
- start with one tablet and take with water. If one tablet does not produce the desired results, then try two or three tablets daily.
- do not take more than 3 tablets daily
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single dose once daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet once daily|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 15 mg
- store between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- keep in a dry place
acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C Red # 7 Calcium Lake, hypromellose phthalate, iron oxide, iron oxide Black, iron oxide Yellow, kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide, and triacetin
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
BISACODYL STIMULANT LAXATIVE 5 mg
For gentle, dependable overnight relief
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
TAMPER EVIDENT- USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|C LAX LAXATIVE
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.