Tukol X-Pecto Miel Multi Symptom Cold
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Genomma Lab USA, Inc.
NDC code: 50066-533
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 11, 2022.
(in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
Phenylephrine HCL, USP 5 mg
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold
• nasal congestion
• cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days, or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period
- This adult strength product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
Age - adults and children 12 years and over Dose - 2 teaspoons every 4 hours
Age - children under 12 Dose - do not use
- each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg
- store at 20‐25 ° C (68‐77 ° F). Do not refrigerate.
- dosage cup provided
anhydrous citric acid, FD and C yellow # 6, flavor, glycerin, honey, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
1 877 99 GENOM (43666)
Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm, Central time.
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
Dextromethorphan HBr / Guaifenesin / Phenylephrine HCL
Cough Suppressant / Expectorant / Nasal Decongestant
Cough & Cold
- Quiets Cough
- Thins & loosens Phlegm
- Clears Nasal Congestion
NATURAL HONEY FLAFOR
Ages / 12+ 4 FL OZ (118 ml)
6 50066 00042 0
Distributed by Genomma Lab USA Inc.
Houston TX, 77027
BX-035 Rev. 02
|TUKOL X-PECTO MIEL
MULTI SYMPTOM COLD
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Genomma Lab USA, Inc. (832323534)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.