NERVE REVERSE PAIN RELIEF
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 13, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 40mg in 1mL
Labeler: Pogue Medical Services
NDC Code: 73067-870
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not bandage tightly.
contact physician prior to use.
Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.
- Children under two-years of age: consult a physician.
Store at room temperature.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), l-Arginine, Biotin, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Carbomer, l-Carnitine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Lanolin, a-Lipoic Acid, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Ricinus Comminis (Castor) Oil, SD-Alcohol 40B, Stearic Acid, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine.
|NERVE REVERSE PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Pogue Medical Services (085490789)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Patient Information
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Other brands
- Biofreeze, Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel, ActivICE, Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, ... +32 more