HUMCO Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70%
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Humco Holding Group, Inc.
NDC Code: 0395-1249
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% by volume
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in.
- minor cuts
For external use only.
- Flammable, keep way from spark, heat and flame.
- deep wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week
condition persists or gets worse
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area.
- apply a smal amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily.
- may be covered with sterile bandage.
- if bandaged, let it dry first.
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
- will produce serious gastric distrurbances if taken internally.
|HUMCO ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL 70%
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc.||825672884||manufacture(0395-1249), analysis(0395-1249), pack(0395-1249), label(0395-1249)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 14, 2017