Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1g in 100g
Labeler: Genomma Lab USA, Inc.
NDC Code: 50066-080
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Adults and children 12 years and older
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying.
- for athlete's foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- between the toes only: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- on the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- Wash hands after each use.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
1 877 99 GENOM (43666) Monday to Friday, 8 am to 6 pm Central time.
Genomma Lab USA Inc., Houston, TX, 77027
terbinafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Genomma Lab USA, Inc. (832323534)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S. A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(50066-080)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 8, 2018