Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 7, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 4840mg in 1g
Labeler: Menper Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 53145-002
- For external use only
- Do not use if condition worsens
- If symptoms persist for more than 5 days or recur, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not use with heating pads or heating devices
- Avoid contact with eyes
Use only as directed
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor or a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or older: Apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 12 years of age, consult a physician
- Cleanse and dry skin. May be used with wet or dry bandages in conjuction with ice packs.
- store this product between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
camphor, carbomer 940, FD&C blue #1, isopropyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, polysorbate 20, purified water, triethanolamine
|Labeler - Menper Distributors, Inc. (101947166)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.