Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 10, 2021.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg
Labeler: SOHM Inc.
NDC Code: 50405-004
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies :
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 caplets|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 caplet|
|children under 6 years||consult a doctor|
- Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
Avoid high humidity. Protect from light
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, D&C Red #27, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, May contain polysorbate.
1 (856) 2863646
Distributed by : Sohm, Inc.
6920 Knott Ave., Suit A-C,
Buena Park, CA 90621
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - SOHM Inc. (009303848)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 423 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Patient Information
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets