Medically reviewed on August 20, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg
Labeler: SOHM Inc.
NDC Code: 50405-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies :
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 caplets|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 caplet|
|children under 6 years||consult a doctor|
- Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
Avoid high humidity. Protect from light
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, D&C Red #27, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, May contain polysorbate.
1 (856) 2863646
Distributed by : Sohm, Inc.
6920 Knott Ave., Suit A-C,
Buena Park, CA 90621
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - SOHM Inc. (009303848)|