Family Wellness Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 9, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Family Dollar
NDC Code: 55319-074
Active ingredient Purpose
Hydrocortisone, USP 1%.......................................Anti-Itch
for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
- seborrhea dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses for this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using finger or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- lot no. & exp. date: see box or see crimp of tube
aloe vera leaf, butylated hydroxytoluene, ceteth-20, cetyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol, water
Family Dollar Services, Inc.
10401 Monroe Rd.
Matthews, NC 28105 USA
Made in Korea
|FAMILY WELLNESS MAXIMUM STRENGTH HYDROCORTISONE
|Labeler - Family Dollar (024472631)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 50 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Drug Information
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Hydrocortisone butyrate Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Hydrocortisone probutate Topical application (Advanced Reading)