Refill Saline Packets
Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 2300mg, SODIUM CHLORIDE 700mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-408
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with sinusitis, cold, flu or allergies
-Post nasal drip
Removes inhaled irritants (dust, pollen)
Helps to loosen thick mucous
Moistens nasal passages
Keep out of reach from children
Stop use and ask a doctor if washing is uncomfortable or symptoms are not relieved or worsen
after nasal rinsing, especially if fever, nosebleeds or headache are present
Adults and children 4 years and over: use 1-2 packets every 8 oz every 2 hours as needed
Children under 4 years: consult a physician
Consult Instructions for Use for proper use
-Inspect saline solution packets for integrity
-Do not use if open or torn
-Protect saline solution packets form excessive heat and moisture
Instructions for Use:
Directions: Read through entire section before using for the first time
1. Empty the contents of one Instant Relief Sinus Wash packet into the Sinus Wash Neti Pot. First-time users should start with a 1/2 packet of the dry ingredients. As you become more accustomed to the
system, work up to using 1 full packet. Additional packets may be purchased form your nearest pharmacy.
2. Fill the pot halfway or to the middle of the indentation with proper water. This makes 1/2 cup (4 oz) solution.
3. Stir thoroughly until dry ingredients have completely dissolved.
4. Proper head position allows solution to run through the nose by gravity.
-Lean over the sink with your head bent down so you are looking directly into the basin. Holding the pot in your right hand, gently insert the spout into your right nostril so that it forms a comfortable seal.
-Rotate your head so that the right nostril is directly over the left. The forehead should remain higher than the chin. Raise the handle of the pot so that the solution enters the right nostril. IN a few moments,
the solution will begin to drain out of the left nostril into the sink. Do not inhale or "snort" solution into the nose - breathe through your mouth.
5. When the pot is empty, exhale through both nostrils to clear them of excess mucous and solution. Gently blow your nose into a tissue.
6. Repeat the procedure on the other side.
7. Thoroughly rinse the pot after each use with water that has been distilled, sterilized, filtered or previously boiled and leave the pot to air dry completely. The Instant Relief Sinus Wash Neti Pot is
top-rack dishwasher safe.
(in each packet)
Sodium Bicarbonate USP 700 mg
Sodium Chloride USP 2300 mg
|REFILL SALINE PACKETS
sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride powder, for solution
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.