Crest Scope Advanced
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 25, 2021.
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-208
Sodium Fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years & older: Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
water, alcohol (15 wt%), propylene glycol, flavor, benzoic acid, poloxamer 407, cetylpyridinium chloride, sucralose, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, yellow 5, blue 1
DISTR. BY PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE MOUTHWASH
- HELPS PREVENT CAVITIES
- FORTIFIES ENAMEL
- FRESHENS BREATH
- CLEANS WHOLE MOUTH
IMPORTANT: Read directions for proper use.
SEE BACK FOR IMPORTANT INGREDIENT INFORMATION.
1L (33.8 FL OZ)
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.