Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 25g in 100g, KAOLIN 12.5g in 100g, ZINC OXIDE 12.5g in 100g, MENTHOL 1g in 100g
Labeler: Pranicura, LLC
NDC code: 71831-002
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 30, 2022.
Uses • Helps relieve the itching and discomfort associated with anorectal disorders •
Provides temporary relief from the symptoms of perianal skin irritation • For the temporary
relief of itching associated with moist anorectal conditions • For the temporary relief of
irritation and burning
For rectal use only
Do not use unless a prior doctor's diagnosis of anorectal condition has been made
When using this product do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless
directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if • bleeding occurs • condition worsens or does not
improve within 7 days • allergic reaction develops • symptoms being treated do not
subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, other symptoms develop or increase
• Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or
• Remove petrolatum or greasy ointment before using this product because they
interfere with the ability of this product to adhere properly to the skin area
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison
Control Center right away
• Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an
appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft
cloth before application of this product.
• For Pruritus Ani: Wait 20 seconds after drying. If the desire to scratch is gone, do not
apply cream. If the desire to scratch continues, apply a fingertip amount of ointment to
anal and perianal areas. Use finger cot or disposable gloves if desired. Rub or lightly
scratch (with fingertip, not fingernails) until the itch is satisfied.
• For Anal Fissures: Apply a fingertip amount of cream to the anal area and to the inner
rim of the anus.
• Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
• Apply externally to the affected area once or twice daily when pain or irritation from
anal fissures are present or ideally after bowel movement.
Other Information store at 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deionized Water,
Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, SD Alcohol,
Questions or Comments? Call weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM CST at 763-537-3419
glycerin, kaolin, calamine, menthol cream
|Labeler - Pranicura, LLC (080842423)|
|Registrant - Pranicura, LLC (080842423)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.