Tylo Cold and Flu Day
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 12, 2021.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: America Medic & Science, LLC
NDC Code: 49638-113
(in each LiquiCap)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches & pains
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not use more than directed.
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- pain, nasal congestion or cough get worse or last more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
- adults & children 12 yrs & over: 2 Softgels with water every 4 hrs
- children 4 to under 12 yrs: ask a doctor
- children under 4 yrs: do not use
when using other Tylo Cold & Flu Day or Night products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
store at room temperature
FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
|TYLO COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - America Medic & Science, LLC (071065464)|
|Registrant - America Medic & Science, LLC (071065464)|
|Time Cap Laboratories, Inc.||037052099||manufacture(49638-113)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Patient Information
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Pods
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Powder Packets
- Other brands
- Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Relief, Comtrex Cold & Cough, Theraflu Daytime Severe Cold & Cough, Tylenol Cold Max Day, ... +6 more