Beard Medicated Cremo
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 7, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Cremo company
NDC Code: 71825-107
Active Ingredients Purpose
Hydrocortisone 1% Anti-itch
For temporary relief of itching and minor skin irritation associated to eczema, soaps, detergents, and minor scrapes or scratches
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- For External use only
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
For adults: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Inactive Ingredients Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Vitamin E Acetate, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Organic Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Lavender Oil, Peppermint Oil, Organic Chamomile Blue (German) Flower Oil.
|BEARD MEDICATED CREMO
|Labeler - Cremo company (078708508)|
|Raining Rose, Inc.||083819404||manufacture(71825-107)|
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 49 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Patient Information
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Hydrocortisone butyrate Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Hydrocortisone probutate Topical application (Advanced Reading)