OxyRub Pain Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 11, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.25g in 100g
Labeler: Pure Source, LLC
NDC Code: 65121-113
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated
- simple backaches
For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
Do not use
- with a heating pad, may blister skin
- on open wounds or damaged skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- skin redness or excessive skin irritation develops
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older. Apply to affected area no more than 3-4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature. For Lot Number and Expiration Date, see crimp at end of tube.
Bitter Orange Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylhydroxomic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Eucalyptus Oil, Glycerin, Laureth-7, Oxidized Corn Oil, Polyacrylamide (1000 MW), Polysorbate 20, Water
|OXYRUB PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Pure Source, LLC (080354456)|
|Registrant - Pure Source, LLC (080354456)|
|Pure Source, LLC||080354456||manufacture(65121-113)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Drug Information
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Other brands
- Biofreeze, Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel, Flexall, Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, ... +32 more