Dosage form: tincture
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc
NDC code: 24286-1532
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 29, 2022.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
First aid antiseptic
First aid antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor:
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from sparks, heat and fire.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not apply over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- the condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product to the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- will stain skin and clothing
acetone, alcohol, D&C red no. 22, purified water
De La Cruz Products
A Division of DLC Laboratories, Inc.
Paramount, CA 90723 USA
benzalkonium chloride tincture
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc (093351930)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding group, Inc. (825672884)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.