Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 10mg in 1g
Labeler: H E B
NDC code: 37808-305
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 27, 2023.
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- To open: unscrew cap, use the pointed end of cap to puncture seal.
- store between 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(37808-305)|
Document Id: a5b96d51-97c1-44a9-80d1-e20347329e8f
Set id: 8f07dc5a-cfa8-4a57-ac90-552a7c947cc5
Effective Time: 20190307
H E B
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.