Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 27, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Lidocaine 5g in 100g
Labeler: Ei Inc.
NDC Code: 52512-130
Lidocaine 5% Local Anesthetic
For temprary relief of local discomfort, itching pain, soreness or burning in the perianal area associated with anorectal disorders.For temprary relief of local discomfort, itching pain, soreness or burning in the perianal area associated with anorectal disorders.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of local discomfort, itching, pain, soreness or burning in the perianal area assosiated with anorectal disorders.
For external use only
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- allergic reaction occurs
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other simptoms begin or increase
- condition worsens or does not improve withing 7 days
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before application of this product
- when first opening the tube, twist the cap and peel off the foil seal
- apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Carbopol, lecithin, propylene glycol, purified water, vitamin E.
- always keep the tube tightly closed
- store at temperatures not exceeding 150C- 300C
- protect from freezing
Questions and comments?
Call weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST at 8-877-786-2001 oe email us at email@example.com
|Labeler - Ei Inc. (105803274)|
|Registrant - Ei Inc. (105803274)|
|Ei Inc.||105803274||manufacture(52512-130), label(52512-130), pack(52512-130)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about lidocaine topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 218 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Latest FDA Alerts (6)
- Patient Information
- Lidocaine Topical application (Advanced Reading)
- Glycerin and Lidocaine
- Lidocaine Aerosol
- Lidocaine Cream