Dr. Sheffield Hydrocortisone Anti itch
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC code: 11527-052
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 13, 2022.
For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
- seborrheic dermatitis
- external feminine, genital and anal itching.
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only
- for the treatment of diaper rash, consult a doctor.
- for external genital itching if you have a vaginal discharge, consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
- for external genital, feminine and anal itching do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, stop use, consult a doctor.
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- If condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- do not use. Consult a doctor.
- adults: when practical cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly or by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- children under 12 years of age with external anal itching: consult a doctor.
store at a controlled room temperature 20 - 25ºC (68 - 77ºF).
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Benzyl alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl palmitate, Glycerin, Isopropyl myristate, Isostearyl neopentanoate, Methylparaben, PEG-40 stearate, Propylene glycol, Purified water
Compare to the active ingredient of Cortizone●10®*
Hydrocortisone MAXIMUM STRENGTH
Net Wt. 1 oz (28g) Hydrocortisone 1% Anti-itch Cream
Made in the USA
|DR. SHEFFIELD HYDROCORTISONE ANTI ITCH
|Labeler - Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC (151177797)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC||151177797||MANUFACTURE(11527-052)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.