Budpak Muscle Rub
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 15, 2021.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 0.025g in 1g
Labeler: Budpak Inc.
NDC Code: 27293-018
- Provides soothing relief of minor arthritis pain, aching muscles, joints and backaches.
For external use only. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Discontinue use if excessive irritation of the skin develops.
- Do not bandage tightly, apply to wounds, broken or irritated skin, or use with a heating pad.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 10 days or clear-up and occur again within a few days, if skin redness or irritation develops, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
- For arthritis like conditions in children under 12, do not use. Consult a doctor.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily and gently massage until gel disappears.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
- Lot No. Exp. Date: see crimp of tube.
Camphor, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Isoceteth, Isopropyl Alcohol,PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Water
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
BUDPAK MUSCLE RUB
FAST PENETRATING RELIEF
NET WT 1.25 OZ (35 g)
|BUDPAK MUSCLE RUB
|Labeler - Budpak Inc. (183224849)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(27293-018)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.