Wal-Sleep Z Diphenhydramine HCl / Sleep Aid
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 23, 2021.
Dosage form: capsule, gelatin coated
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0060
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- heart disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- drowsiness will occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning
|adults & children |
12 yrs & over
|One dose = TWO 25 mg Softgels (50 mg)
at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor
- store at 20-25° C (68-77° F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40° C (104° F) and high humidity
- Protect from light
FD&C blue 1, FD&C red 40, gelatin, glycerin, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE WARNINGS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES
TAMPER EVIDENT: THIS PACKAGE IS SAFETY SEALED & CHILD RESISTANT. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT. IF DIFFICULT TO OPEN, USE SCISSORS.
Distributed by: Walgreen Co.
200 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, IL 60015
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCL / SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, gelatin coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 423 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Patient Information
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets