Best Choice Bisacodyl Laxative
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
NDC code: 63941-190
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 17, 2022.
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store between 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
acacia, anhydrous calcium sulfate, anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, gelatin, iron oxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient in Dulcolax®*
- Stimulant laxative for gentle, dependable overnight relief
Comfort Coated TABLETS 5 mg Each
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., distributor of Dulcolax® Laxative.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|BEST CHOICE BISACODYL LAXATIVE
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company) (868703513)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.