Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 85mg in 1mL, alcohol 65mg in 1mL
Labeler: Becton Dickinson Infusion Therapy Systems Inc.
NDC Code: 17271-507
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Providone-Iodine 10% (w/w)
Ethyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
- for preparation of the skin prior to percutaneous procedure
- helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause skin infection
- does not contribute to skin irritation under an occlusive dressing with repeated applications
- reduces bacteria with routine site care for up to seven days
- For external use only
- contains alcohol which is flammable until dry
- if you are allergic to povidone iodine or ethyl alcohol
- to treat wounds or burns
- in eyes, mucus membranes
- on broken skin
- with electrocautery procedures
Stop use and ask a doctor if the insertion site becomes
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply with friction for 30 seconds
- allow to dry
- do not blot or wipe away
acrylates copolymer, ethyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, urea, water
povidone-iodine, alcohol solution
|Labeler - Becton Dickinson Infusion Therapy Systems Inc. (124987988)|
|Becton Dickinson Infusion Therapy Systems Inc.||124987988||MANUFACTURE(17271-507)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.