SUGAR FREE LEMON MINT HERB THROAT DROPS
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.1mg
Labeler: Ricola Ag
NDC code: 54305-102
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 31, 2023.
Active Ingredient (in each drop)
Menthol, 1.1 mg
temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with:
- sore mouth
- sore throat
Do not use
- in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 3 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1 mg per drop
- excessive use may have a laxative effect
- store in a dry place
- product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor
Exchange information: 2 Drops = FREE Exchange
7 Drops = 1 Fruit
Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Diabetics
© 2008 American Diabetes Association, American Dietetic Association
Inactive Ingredients ascorbic acid (vitamin C), aspartame, citric acid, extracts of lemon balm and a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), isomalt, natural color (beta-carotene), natural flavors
|SUGAR FREE LEMON MINT HERB THROAT DROPS
|Labeler - Ricola Ag (480227248)|
Document Id: d4324165-c5b6-49b5-95b9-0d12ca686bd8
Set id: c3f2e48d-53b2-4076-aa25-84d9d4c25e53
Effective Time: 20200210
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.