Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 30, 2019.
Dosage form: oil
Ingredients: MENTHOL 14.5g in 100mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 30g in 100mL
Labeler: Borden Company (Private) Limited
NDC Code: 43405-008
Methyl Salicylate 30%
temporarily relieves minor muscle and joint pain due to :
- simple backache
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to wound or damaged skin.
- do not bandage tightly
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- conditions affect children under 12 years of age
- discontinue use if excessive irritation of the skin develops
Do not use otherwise than as directed keep out of the reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 time daily.
- This product should not be directed for use by children under 12 years of age.
Chlorophyll, ethyl alcohol, mineral oil, rose oil
menthol methyl salicylate oil
|Labeler - Borden Company (Private) Limited (595109711)|
|Borden Company (Private) Limited||595109711||manufacture(43405-008)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.