Triple Antibiotic Plus by G&W Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Polymyxin B Sulfate 10000[USP'U] in 1g, Bacitracin Zinc 500[USP'U] in 1g, Neomycin 3.5mg in 1g, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1g
Labeler: G&W Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0713-0622
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polymyxin B Sulfate • Bacitracin Zinc • Neomycin Sulfate • Pramoxine HCl
Bacitracin zinc 500 units
Neomycin 3.5 mg
Polymyxin B sulfate 10,000 units
Pramoxine hydrochloride 10.0 mg
First Aid Antibiotic
first aid to help prevent infection and provide temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor • cuts • scrapes • burns
For external use only.
Do not use
• if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• in the eyes
• over large areas of the body
• longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• deep or puncture wounds
• animal bites
• serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• the condition persists or gets worse
• a rash or other allergic reaction develops
• symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
• adults and children 2 years of age and older
• clean the affected area
• apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to
3 times daily
• may be covered with a sterile bandage
• children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
store at room temperature
light mineral oil, white petrolatum
|TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC PLUS
polymyxin b sulfate, bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, pramoxine hcl ointment
|Labeler - G&W Laboratories, Inc. (001271188)|
|Registrant - G&W Laboratories, Inc. (001271188)|
|G&W Laboratories, Inc.||001271188||MANUFACTURE|
Medically reviewed on Jan 31, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Triple Antibiotic Plus (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b / pramoxine topical)
- Triple Antibiotic Plus Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment