PRO-EX Anti Fungal
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 22, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 0.01g in 1g
Labeler: Natureplex, LLC
NDC Code: 67234-014
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm or 2 weeks for jock itch
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING.
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carbomer, cetyl alcohol, DMDM hydantoin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, polysorbate-20, propylparaben, purified water, stearic acid, triethanolamine, trisodium EDTA
866-323-0107 or www.natureplex.com
|Labeler - Natureplex, LLC (062808196)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 24 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Latest FDA Alerts (1)
- Patient Information
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream