Tapout Muscle Recovery Rapid Pain Relief
Medically reviewed on January 26, 2018.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 1mL in 30mL
Labeler: Revive Bioscience, Inc.
NDC Code: 76433-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
For external use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: Spray the affected area with 3-4 sprays up to 4 times per day for maximum relief
- after applying, wait 10 minutes and then wash area if desire to remove scent. This will not decrease effectiveness.
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
store in a cool, dry place
Aloe Vera Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lemon Peel Oil (Citrus Medica Limonum), Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis), Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita), Rosemary Leaf Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
Questions or comments?
1.877.627.9491 9:00am-5:00pm EST M-F
|TAPOUT MUSCLE RECOVERY
RAPID PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Revive Bioscience, Inc. (248262920)|
|Registrant - Revive Bioscience, Inc. (248262920)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about camphor topical
- Camphor topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
Other brands: Vicks VapoSteam