Hydrogen Peroxide by Hydrox Laboratories
Medically reviewed on January 3, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide 3mL in 100mL
Labeler: Hydrox Laboratories
NDC Code: 10565-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
3% USP 10 VOLUME
Hydrogen Peroxide (stabilized) 3%
First aid antiseptic/Oral debriding agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucous, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid antiseptic:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
Oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Keep tightly closed in a cool dark place. Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
3% USP 10 VOLUME
TAMPER EVIDENT CAP FOR YOUR PROTECTION.
IF RING-BAND IS DETACHED FROM CAP OR MISSING DO NOT USE.
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
Made in USA
16 FL. OZ. (473 mL)
hydrogen peroxide solution
|Labeler - Hydrox Laboratories (025164302)|
|Registrant - Hydrox Laboratories (025164302)|
|Hydrox Laboratories||025164302||MANUFACTURE(10565-001), label(10565-001), pack(10565-001)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.