Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: hydrogen peroxide 17mg in 1g
Labeler: QNT Anderson, LLC
NDC code: 75908-017
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 12, 2023.
Hydrogen peroxide 1.7% (w/w)
Oral Debriding Agent/Oral Wound Cleanser
For temporary use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums.
Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. Spit out excess medication.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens;
- swelling, rash or fever develops.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply several drops to the affected area of the mouth.
- Allow medication to remain in place at least 1 minute and then spit out.
- Use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years of age:
Consult a dentist or doctor.
Store at controlled room temperature (68°-77°F) in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Inactive ingredients: ethyl alcohol (5% w/w), menthol, methyl salicylate, phosphoric acid, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water.
Call toll free 1-877-907-3746 from 9am - 5pm CST/CDT Monday-Friday.
hydrogen peroxide gel
|Labeler - QNT Anderson, LLC (962173030)|
|Unicep Packaging, Inc.||790263909||MANUFACTURE(75908-017)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.