ActivOn Ultra Strength Joint and Muscle
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 31, 2021.
Dosage form: stick
Ingredients: Menthol 0.05138g in 1g
Labeler: Family First Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 51068-503
ULTRA STRENGTH JOINT & MUSCLE
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
- otherwise than as directed
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
- with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes, wounds, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skin
- do not share this product with anyone
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Keep away from heat. Store between 15° and 30° C (59° and 86° F).
diazolidinyl urea, ethyl alcohol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, menthyl lactate, propylene glycol, sodium stearate, steareth-21, tetrasodium EDTA, triethanolamine, water
call 1-800-379-8870, Weekdays 9AM to 5PM EST
or visit us online at activ-on.com
Dist. by Family First Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Reno, NV 89502
|ACTIVON ULTRA STRENGTH
JOINT AND MUSCLE
|Labeler - Family First Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (832435809)|
|CPC Laboratories Inc.||024707139||MANUFACTURE|