Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC code: 49035-940
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 5, 2023.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
to make a child sleepy.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1/2 tablet (break tablet in half) every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 3 whole tablets in 24 hours.|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use this product in children under 6 years of age|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg
Antihistamine / Allergy Relief
• Sneezing • Itchy, watery eyes
• Runny nose • Itchy throat
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER
CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Satisfaction guaranteed -
Or we'll replace it or give
you your money back.
For questions or
comments or to report
an undesired reaction or
side effect, please call
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
MSD Consumer Care, Inc., owner of the registered
trademark Chlor-Trimeton® Allergy Tablets.
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(49035-940)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-940)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(49035-940)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(49035-940)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(49035-940)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.