Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLOPHEDIANOL HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL, DEXCHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 1mg in 5mL, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, INC
NDC Code: 58809-999
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlophedianol Hydrochloride 12.5 mg
Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate 1 mg
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause marked drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over:||2 teaspoonfuls every 6 hours, not to exceed 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 teaspoonful every 6 hours, not to exceed 4 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.|
|children under 6 years of age:||consult a doctor.|
Store at room temperature of 68°-86°F (20°-30°C) with excursions of 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
Citric acid anhydrous, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Call 1-888-535-0305 9a.m. – 5p.m. CST
chlophedianol hydrochloride, dexchlorpheniramine maleate, and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, INC (793000860)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.