Flexitol Anti Fungal
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Undecylenic acid 250mg in 1mL
Labeler: LaCorium Health International Pty Ltd
NDC code: 43251-3351
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 12, 2022.
Undecylenic Acid 25%
For the treatment of: most Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis), Ringworm (Tinea Corporis). For relief of: itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation and discomfort which may accompany these conditions.
- For external use only
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Extremely flammable
- Keep away from fire or flame
- Avoid smoking during use and until product has dried
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- Read all directions and warnings before use
- Clean affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of Flexitol Anti-Fungal Liquid over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- For Athlete's Foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For Athlete's Foot and Ringworm use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with sensitive skin should use only as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Replace cap and tighten after each use
Store between 50° – 86°F in a dry place
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylated Hydroxytoluebe, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol Acetate, Urea, Water
Call Toll Free 1-866-478-3338
|FLEXITOL ANTI FUNGAL
undecylenic acid liquid
|Labeler - LaCorium Health International Pty Ltd (758651624)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.