Sea Breeze Actives Deep-Clean Astringent
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 9, 2021.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 1g in 100mL
Labeler: Idelle Labs, Ltd
NDC Code: 41595-3022
Salicylic acid 1%
- for the treatment of acne
- clears blackheads
For external use only.
- and other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product, dryness or irritation of the skin may be increased. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
keep away from open fire or flame.
- clean skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- moisten a cotton ball and smooth the cotton ball over your face one to three times daily.
Benzoic acid, camphor, clove (eugenia caryophyllus) oil, eucalyptus globulus oil, fragrance, glycerin, methyl propanediol, orange 4, PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B, yellow 5, water.
1-800-487-7273 or visit us at www.seabreezeclean.com
|SEA BREEZE ACTIVES DEEP-CLEAN ASTRINGENT
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Idelle Labs, Ltd (128822926)|
|Registrant - Idelle Labs, Ltd (128822926)|
|Marianna Industries, Inc.||045570736||MANUFACTURE|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Patient Information
- Salicylic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Other brands
- Compound W, Wart Remover, Mosco Corn & Callus Remover, Dermarest Psoriasis Skin Treatment, ... +46 more