ACT Anticavity Fluoride Mint
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC code: 41167-0942
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 22, 2022.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap
- hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to FILL LINE
- pour out. Only the correct 10 milliliters dose will pour out.
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
- do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
water, sorbitol, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, menthol, methyl salicylate, sodium phosphate, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20, sodium saccharin, cetylpyridinium chloride, calcium disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, green 3, yellow 5 (309-039)
Learn more at www.ACTFLUORIDE.com
|ACT ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE MINT
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.