Dosage form: granule, for solution
Ingredients: Menthol 490mg in 5g
Labeler: PRINCE OF PEACE ENTERPRISES INC.
NDC Code: 62003-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Menthol 245 mg...........................Oral Pain Reliever
Uses For the temporary relief of sore throat
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- Questions? 1-510-887-1899 Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm Pacific Standard Time
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||Place 2 bags in 6 oz of boiling water and stir. Allow liquid to cool. Drink up to 4 times daily or as directed by a doctor.
|Children under 12 years of age||Ask a doctor
In the case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Do not use otherwise than as directed.
Uses For the temporary relief of sore throat.
Japanese Hondysuckle Flower, Forsythia Fruit, Platycodon Root, Burdock Fruit, Licorice Root, Soybean, Schizonepeta Stem, Lophatherum Stem and Leaves, Lactose
menthol granule, for solution
|Labeler - PRINCE OF PEACE ENTERPRISES INC. (131132714)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 2, 2018