cough suppressant and topical analgesic
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 48mg in 1g, EUCALYPTUS OIL 12mg in 1g, MENTHOL 26mg in 1g
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC code: 11673-667
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 11, 2023.
Eucalyptus oil 1.2%
Cough suppressant & topical analgesic
- on chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold
- on muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes
- by mouth
- with tight bandages
- in nostrils
- on wounds or damaged skin
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persisten headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults & children 2 yrs & over:
- rub a thick layer on chest and throat or rub on sore aching muscles
- cover with a warm dry cloth if desired
- keep clothing loose about thorat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- repeat up to three times per 24 hours or directed by doctor
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, special petrolatum, spirits of turpentine, thymol
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE WARNINGS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Vicks VapoRub
Dist. By Target Corp.
Mpls., MN 55403
|COUGH SUPPRESSANT AND TOPICAL ANALGESIC
camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol ointment
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.