Original Extra Strong All Natural Fishermans Friend Menthol Cough Suppressant
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 21, 2020.
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 10mg
Labeler: Lofthouse of Fleetwood, Ltd.
NDC Code: 55711-064
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Menthol 10 mg
Cough suppressant/oral anesthetic
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor sore throat
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Ask a doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product
do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, sweling, nausea, or vomiting
If pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use
- adults and children 2 years of age and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth
- repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
capsicum, dextrin, eucalyptus oil, natural licorice, sugar, tragacanth
|ORIGINAL EXTRA STRONG ALL NATURAL FISHERMANS FRIEND MENTHOL COUGH SUPPRESSANT
|Labeler - Lofthouse of Fleetwood, Ltd. (212605588)|
|Lofthouse of Fleetwood, Ltd.||212605588||manufacture(55711-064)|
More about menthol topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- 13 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Menthol topical
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- ... +4 more