Mango Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Alcohol 0.734g in 1mL
Labeler: The Body Shop Wake Forest
NDC code: 57691-566
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 15, 2022.
Antiseptic hand wash
- Hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
- Flammable, keep away from fire of flame.
- For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop or condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Children under 6 should be supervised when using this product.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
Water, Glycerin, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Juice, t-Butyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Disodium EDTA, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Denatonium Benzoate.
ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - The Body Shop Wake Forest (791071279)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.