Gentle Laxative by Amerisource Bergen
Dosage form: tablet, sugar coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Amerisource Bergen
NDC Code: 46122-529
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
adults and children
|take 1 to 3 tablets
in a single daily dose
|children 6 to under |
|take 1 tablet in a single
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac glaze, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Compare to Dulcolax®
Over Night Relief
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
• Easy to swallow
100 Tablets ι 5 mg Each
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE
IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN
OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or
distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim
Pharmaceuticals, Inc., owner of the
registered trademark Dulcolax®.
1300 Morris Drive
Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Questions or Concerns?
Good Neighbor Pharmacy Brand Products
bisacodyl tablet, sugar coated
|Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(46122-529)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(46122-529)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(46122-529)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(46122-529)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(46122-529)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.